Username
Password

Orissa on 2wheels
Home coming ride by Ramneek Singh
Journey To MalGudi Days by Tanmoy Das

*ShoutBox

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How you can you be a member of Hells Angels Motorcycle Club!! :)  (Read 2304 times)
EvanTopic starter
Truly xKmphian

Biker Rating 310

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 120 kmph
Referrals: 0

Mood:

Awards
« on: July 28, 2010, 04:15:47 PM »

Lets get this straight, they are the biggest and the most famous motorcycle gang in the world. So how do we become a part of them? Hells Angels Motorcycle Club has 230 chapters in the US and apart from that its spread over 27 other countries, along 6 continents but the sad  part is, India is not yet part of it and the reason being, it members typically ride Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Now that HD (not High Definition but Harley Davidson) is in India, we might be looking forward to HAMC (Hells Angels Motorcycle Club) India formation.  Like we all know with the HD bikes in India, the company has also sent a herd of American riders here to educate HD India owners on how to ride their ride and HD group riding signals (which i will discuss later).

So lets get back to the point, how do we become a part of HAMC, when it starts in India (it will someday for sure. why not get ready?) ..

Candidates must be male, have a valid driver's license, have a working HD motorcycle and cannot be a child molester or have applied to become a police officer or prison guard.

For your info HAMC are one of the biggest OMGs (Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs) in the world. They don't like the cops very much and there has always been a cold-war between the two groups.

After a lengthy, phased process, a prospective member is first deemed to be a 'Hang-around', indicating that the individual is invited to some club events or to meet club members at known gathering places.

If the Hang-around is interested, he may be asked to become an 'Associate', a status that usually lasts a year or two. At the end of that stage, he is reclassified as 'Prospect', participating in some club activities, but not having voting privileges, while he is evaluated for suitability as a full member. The last phase, and highest membership status, is 'Full Membership' or 'Full-Patch'. To become a full member, the Prospect must be voted on by the rest of the Full-Patch members.

Full members are allowed to wear the four-piece crest, including the 'Death's Head' logo, two rockers and the rectangular 'MC' patch below the wing of the Death's Head while prospects are allowed to wear only a bottom rocker with the State or Territory name along with the rectangular 'MC' patch.

Be sure to know that Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Criminal Intelligence Service classify the Angels as one of the "big four" motorcycle gangs, contending that members carry out widespread violence, drug dealing, trafficking in stolen goods, and extortion but members of HAMC have continuously asserted that they are only a group of motorcycle  enthusiasts who have joined to ride motorcycles together, to organize social events such as group road trips, fundraisers, parties, and motorcycle rallies.

Suit your self Wink .. i bet i ll have a HD in my garage when i m retired and past 60 but dunno if i ll be a part of HAMC Tongue

atul rajotiya
live free,ride hard
Truly xKmphian

Biker Rating 429

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 132kmph on apache rtr 160

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 11:18:06 PM »

oh thats good but i dont think that we can be a part of HAMC due to high cost of harley motorcycle. ha but we can make HAMC club using Royal Enfield as they are HD of India

speeding causes accidents, thank god i m a stunter Grin
tanny
gimme fuel, gimme fire
Global Moderator

Biker Rating 1021

I call her RiV

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 148kmph [Pulsar 200NS]

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 12:16:09 AM »

ROYAL ENFiELD already haz a club...though not az big az HAMC...but nothing too less!! Wink

RUNNERs UP in

atul rajotiya
live free,ride hard
Truly xKmphian

Biker Rating 429

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 132kmph on apache rtr 160

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 12:17:19 AM »

@ tanny
which one

speeding causes accidents, thank god i m a stunter Grin
tanny
gimme fuel, gimme fire
Global Moderator

Biker Rating 1021

I call her RiV

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 148kmph [Pulsar 200NS]

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 12:29:48 AM »

don't think they have any name for it...itz the same club that organises the Himalayan Odyssey to ladakh himalayas...
you can check out www.royalenfield.com for more about their trips,etc

RUNNERs UP in

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CATCH XKMPH ON :

xkmph.com

All Rights Reserved by xKmph.com ( a part of xKmph India )
xKmph.com is proudly powered by XKMPH INDIA