Username
Password

Orissa on 2wheels
Home coming ride by Ramneek Singh
Journey To MalGudi Days by Tanmoy Das

*ShoutBox

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: XKMPH 7th BIRTHDAY Celebrations & RIDE!! - Complete!!  (Read 391 times)
Avin~hoodTopic starter
New xkmphian

Biker Rating 6

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 119 kmph
Referrals: 0

Mood:

Awards
« on: August 02, 2014, 05:36:48 PM »

Hi!! Its Avin agn... Bringing u all The fun and ride at the 7th Birthday of our beloved XKMPH. Smiley Cheesy

This April, our group turned 7, and we decided what better way to celebrate it than to have a good Anniversary ride  Cheesy Cheesy .

We planned it big with dates for the ride being fixed at 4th , 5th, and 6th April, yup.. 3days . But due requests from members and other riders, we decided to change the dates to weekend 5th and 6th April so that as much people can join in and enjoy the ride nd party together.  Cheesy

Before i start , i wd like to give my short intro..
I m Avin, a busy sftwr engnr..... nd my love for rides had gotten to a back seat until I joined XKMPH .... phew mann!!... a few good decisions in my life...!! Smiley Smiley

Let me now start. I have tried to pull-in as many pics with this post as I always believe that a Picture is worth a thousand words...  Wink Cool

April 4,2014 night... came back 4m ofc nd after dinner @rnd 11pm called up Ramneek to know the final details for next morning. After that, packed up and went to bed but could hardly sleep for 3-4hrs. The excitement had got into me nd I was just w8n for the dawn.

April 5, 2014, 5:15AM :  Met up at Kona connector wid d gang..Sab, Ramneek nd Swatabdi, Arony da,Dave, Swastik, Anamitra, Dipz, Tonmay, Chiranjit . Also got to meet more riders from the brotherhood like Kunal deep.The morning was cool as it had been raining 2-3 days back. We now started for Kolaghat at rnd 6am .

After a good breakfast at Kolaghat we left at rnd 8:30am. The sun begining to shine brightly but was less harsh to our surprise. We were hoping for such a weather widout rains and god seemed to have listened.. We started revving now... nd after a good 2hr ride we stopped for a break ... Road was good nd a pleasure to ride on with green farms at both sides..

Reached New-Digha at rnd 12:30pm. We had planned to reach earlier, but due to unruly buses on single-lane highway , the group decided to go slow. It happened so that a bus on the opposite way overtaking another had come straight almost at me and i slammed both my brakes and stopped just 6inches from the edge of the raod as the bus whisked by and after that i suddenly lost my confidence. After this, Ramneek, Sab nd Arony da constantly rode alongside me while I regained my focus. After reaching hotel, felt thankful to each of the riders accompanying me.
At the hotel, Deep-baba nd cmpny wer already der. We had some rest and freshened up... nd after lunch, we started our bikes to hit the Udaipur beach.

Udaipur beach is rnd 15-20 mins from New-Digha resulting to a lesser crowd. Its beautiful, its clean and its almost deserted. The sight filled every1 of us with joy. Fresh winds and clean shores.... amazingggg  Cheesy Cheesy

Special thanks to Chandrakant and Pankaj Ghosh from XKMPH Siliguri for coming all the way from home!!  Cheesy

Chandra and Dpz sharing a light moment 2gthr!!

Getting wet in Bay of Bengal.. The 7th anniversary celebrations of XKMPH has truly begun!!!!..  Cheesy Cool

Guess who.... Deep-baba nd Hungry-Hippo in left frame nd his ride with the HID on in the other frame..  Grin Grin  

Birthday cake!!.. nd who better to cut it than our GURU Atanu da's daughter !!  Cheesy
Ramneek in full swing too !!!  Cheesy

Our very own Keshto.. getn jiggy witha...  Grin Grin
Also seen in background are Atanu da nd Rahul. These three XKMPHians recently finished two back to back trips to Muktinath-Nepal and Bhutan!!... Braaavo!

Dinner time!!.. Family that eats 2gthr...stays 2gthr!!

And now.. Booze time !!  Grin Grin.. Friends who drinks 2gthr...stays 2gthr..  Wink

Not so early morning at New-Digha beach.. !! Others were still asleep after a late party last n8 Wink

Pankaj Ghosh 4m XKMP-Siliguri team with GURU !  
Also, Tonmoy Pal captured capturing a frame in the next frame. Tongue

I decided to come back quick along with Rahul, Sadh and Sab as I had office next morning.

To conclude, I would like to thank all the bikers from XKMPH and other grours like BFR , LSR and all for their presence at the 7th XKMPH anniversary celebrations. Special thanks to Ramneek and Swatabdi for making such wonderful arrangements.
We look forward to another year of fun filled ride and brotherhood with all you guys!!

###  XKMPH - Ride HARD.... Ride Safe!!  ###
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 03:47:54 PM by Avin~hood » Logged
Need for Speed
Sr. xKmphian

Biker Rating 359

Live to Ride - Ride to Live

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 128 KMPH on Dazzler and 130+ on HD Super Low 883
Referrals: 3

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 12:43:15 PM »

@Avin, firse anniversary ane wala hai. uske pahele upload kardena bhai.  Grin Grin Grin

Live to Ride - Ride to Live
get2arijit
Sr. xKmphian

Biker Rating 342

GRAB THE OPEN ROADS

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 118 KMPH

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 09:49:18 PM »

@Avin~hood::   Very well written Avinash. Loved to read the log. Nice pic collection as well. Its your first attempt and you have rocked the show. I had missed the event and made the journey through your travelogue.

Keep it up buddy. More to come from your side..... We hope.

LIVE FREE..... RIDE HARD & SAFE
Avin~hoodTopic starter
New xkmphian

Biker Rating 6

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 119 kmph

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 12:05:42 PM »

@get2arijit: sure Arijit bro.... nd thanks for liking it... The blog took a little longer than xpctd as I wasnt getn time at all... nd also had to lrn how to post in here.. I shd say that it takes a ltl amnt of effort postng for d 1st time.. but is a piece of cake inc u know how to do it... I had actually started looking at the page source nd writing in html codes in the text box d previous day for getting pics placed properly.. but a ltl hlp 4m GURU aka Atanu da sorted things out...  Wink Grin
rahul_th
New xkmphian

Biker Rating 35

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 110 kmph

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 07:50:04 AM »

First logs are always special and u did a fabulous job mate......keep up the good job (y)   Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CATCH XKMPH ON :

xkmph.com

All Rights Reserved by xKmph.com ( a part of xKmph India )
xKmph.com is proudly powered by XKMPH INDIA