Username
Password

Siliguri Carnival
Home coming ride by Ramneek Singh
Journey To MalGudi Days by Tanmoy Das

*ShoutBox

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A RIDE TO HAZARIBAG NATIONAL WILDLIFE SANCTURY  (Read 226 times)
santoshezTopic starter
Jr. xKmphian

Biker Rating 69

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 110
Referrals: 0

Mood:

Awards
« on: August 25, 2014, 01:15:26 PM »

Hi all fellow Xkmphians. This place was in my mind since last 01 years while I gone through this place to Ranchi. Naturally, this green place was attracted me and compelled me to explore it. On 1st weekend of Aug-14, I visited this lovely place on 02-8-14 & 03-8-14. Rainy season help me to pleasant ride.Hope,You may enjoy this triplog through pict.log.

Details of this triplog will be post soon.

02 days before the ride to Hazaribag, I made a call to my friend NK Tiwari (Bokaro) and discussed about this trip. He agreed to join me at Hazaribag. Since, everything was on right place, I undertake my journey towards Hazaribag in the morning at 0700 hrs on 02-8-14. During ride nothing was happen, I enjoyed the ride till Hazaribag on smooth NH 83 upto Dobhi More via Bodhgaya and then butter smooth  NH-2. I called it the pride of nation as it connected to our old capital (Kolkata) to new capital (New Delhi).  Rainy season also helped me to avoid sweating . After a 15 minutes breakfast break at Bodhgaya, I reached Hazaribag at 1230 hrs. Since, our destination  i.e, National Wildlife Sanctuary is in route, I preferred to explore it in advance before arrival of my friends from Bokaro.

I enquired about boarding-lodging facilities in the sanctuary at forest deptt. camp office at main entrance gate. The officials concerned have assured me and patiently  answered  my all queries. To see it in practically, I entered in the sanctuary and goes upto Rajderwa   lake (10 Km. in dense forest) where Dak-Bunglow and tourist cottage, Restaurant are available at reasonable rate.  But, electricity and mobile signal were not existing.  I came out from sanctuary and discussed all things  to my friends over mobile while they were on the way to Hazaribag from Bokaro. We decided to stay outside  from the sanctuary  i.e, in the city area  so that other famous place  of Hazaribag like Canary Hills & old lake easily accessable.

After telephonic conversation, I moved to Hazaribag city which was at more 17 Km from sanctuary. At entrance point of city, I saw Hotel Upkar. Since, Hotel outlook was better from outside, I approached reception counter and asked for a room having 03 beds. Since, it was off-season time, rooms are available at reasonable cost for Rs.650/- for 24 hrs. I inspected rooms  which was well maintained and neat & clean corridors etc. I booked the room  and entered for getting quick shower before ordering for lunch.

At evening, NK Tiwari and Sujeet Kumar were arrived at Hotel without any trouble  in locating the hotel.
After a simple chit-chat, we walk around the city and made some purchasing for night..
Day 2

We all woke in the morning at 0430 AM and get ready to visit Lake & Canary hills. These places are simply  attracted to any tourist. Nice climate, better morning, beautiful lake and fresh airs surrounding the area  were just hypnotized us. I thanks to mother nature.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 05:43:46 PM by santoshez » Logged

Ride hard with utmost care
santoshezTopic starter
Jr. xKmphian

Biker Rating 69

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 110
Referrals: 0

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 05:49:59 PM »

After visiting Lake & Canary hills, we checked out from hotel and  moved towards National Wildlife Sanctuary. NK Tiwari and Sujeet on their Indica car and I with my companion i.e, Fazer Yamaha were reached at 1000 hrs. I left my bike in the office of Forest deptt at main entrance gate and joined them in Car. We explore major points of the Sanctuary as it spread in a large are and this was my first experience to  see the wild animal life physically and so close.

Now the day was passed slowly. We all enjoyed the day and now the time  was little insisting us to return back to home.
We returned from dense forest and at main gate, I picked my bike and keeping the good day memory in our memory we returned back to our first home through 2nd home i.e, the road nothing others.

Ride hard with utmost care
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CATCH XKMPH ON :

xkmph.com

All Rights Reserved by xKmph.com ( a part of xKmph India )
xKmph.com is proudly powered by XKMPH INDIA