xkmph.com

Username
Password

Brats Incorporation - xKmph Old Silk Route Road Trip

*ShoutBox

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd G2G for the year 2012 by xkmph Kolkata on 15.01.2012 : Many more to come....  (Read 1184 times)
RIDER9000Topic starter
New xkmphian

Biker Rating 11

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 130 KMPH
Referrals: 0

Mood:

Awards
« on: January 17, 2012, 12:22:31 AM »

This all started when one day i was carelessly checking my mails...and i suddenly saw a message quoting "Its long since we heard from you last, whats the matter?" ..Then i realized what i was doing was trying to find myself in a different world where i couldnt find myself ,overlooking another world where i really belong to....I had an old xkmph id...but despite my all attempts i failed to remember the id....so i decided to make another one - RIDER9000, this time lets make it count.............
A few days later Sam ( Saumyajit ) called me so that i can really meet the people i want to be with.He told me that we will be doing trips...reallly long ones....but first lets meet up....lets get to meet each other and there the event was on. Ramneek posted the event- "The 2nd gtg for 2012" on 14th Jan evening at Azad Hind Dhaba , Uluberia.I was flattered when Ramneek told me that this place was chosen only for my convenience so that i can catch up easily.Thanks bro.....
14.01.2012 - 12.00p.m. - Kharagpur - I was sitting in my office....just watching the clock repeatedly : 'when wil i get out of here???' Suddenly Sam text-ed me that other people having problems coming on Saturday, more people will come if the gtg shifts to Sunday morning. I was disappointed, then i thought that it will be even better if it comes to Sunday...as goes the proverb "SABAR KA PHAL MEETHA HOTA HAI"  Wink I returned home but i couldnt sleep that night. I was just waiting for a new Sun........
15.01.2012 - 7.00a.m. - I was all geared up and ready to hit the NH....Its 95 kms away from Midnapore to Uluberia. So i started early. I got there about 9 a.m. and was waiting forothers to come.......
 9.40 a.m. - All other xkmphians entered the place with Sam blazing his HID...I met up with the members...Sam, Ramneek, Swastik, Deepanjan, DJ, Rumpa, Swatabdi, Avtaar, Fidato and ofcourse Manmeeth Matharu...It was like meeting myself on Sunday morning...We sat and all the chit-chats and giggles went on with hot alu & gobi parathas and the plannings went on for ourfuture trips (what can be betther than sitting with ur friends on a winter morning and having a nice breakfast).
12 p.m.-we all were about to get up and return, when Deepanjan proposed that why not making our breakfast ride into a mid-day short trip...Lets go to Garchumuk..(that was a great idea buddy, really made the day the best it could get). Before we started Manmeeth showed some of his brilliant stunt moves like wheelie, human-compass in front of Azad-hind...all the people coming to the dhaba , all pedestrians and hotel staffs gathered up to watch him..that was a great show Manmeeth (Hats off to you, take a bow broh), It gave our gtg a different dimension.
12.30 p.m.- We all started for garchumuk. The roads were real bad and it was like 13kms away from Uluberia, We couldnt open up our rides.....we reached here at about 1 p.m.
1.15 p.m.- It was a lovely sight for a short trip...lots of photography took place as Swatabdi and Swastik were relentless taking photos....really appreciate their work....Manmeeth could not resist himself of doiing rolling stoppies on the banks...we all had a great time. After spending almost 2 hours there it was time to get back.
3 p.m.- I felt sad when i bade all the friends goodbye , but i was laso feeling proud and happy that i finally had become a xkmphian...this is what i meant to do.....I started my return journey from there i reached home at about 5 p.m. The day was awesome and unforgettable..Mark, Supriya,Arunava were missed a lot....we hope next time we will have them. The only bad thing was Fidato fell on his way back and had some minor bruises...next time we'll have to be careful...but nothing to worry..the more you will ride the more you will fall...I will be waiting for the next trip eagerly....Hope there are thousands to come...with more people to come, more people to join.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS AND GALS FOR INCLUDING ME INTO YOUR FAMILY...KUDOS TO YOUR PASSION...RIDER9000 AKA PARANTAP AKA JAY SIGNING OFF......"RIDE HARD, RIDE SAFE"  
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 12:26:45 AM by RIDER9000 » Logged
...The Toruk Macto...
Sr. xKmphian

Biker Rating 393

Ride today to live tomorrow

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 110 KMPH IN HH HUNK

Mood:

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 08:17:37 AM »

pics.. Huh  pics.. Huh Huh pics..  Huh Huh

love riding......love yourselves...
santanu
KEEP BIKING
Administrator

Biker Rating 3955

Ride Hard Ride Safe !!!

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 127 kmph in Karizma

Mood:

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 10:55:48 AM »

lovely description @ Rider9000. We are glad that you enjoyed the moment spent with our team.

Ride Hard BUT Safe..

CATCH XKMPH AT

Avtar
xKmphian

Biker Rating 167

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 136 KMPH

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 11:31:26 AM »

oh so you are Rider9000....I cud recognize you bro... Cheesy 
The G2G was awesome bro! though for a short time but the river bank was a nice place to go...
Joe Rocks
Offline Moderator

Biker Rating 732

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 122 kmph on Bullet Electra

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 01:50:42 PM »

Welcome to the family brother  Smiley

Awsome G2G log just funk it up with some pics. Saw them on facebook, add them here please.

Yaar what happened to Fidato? Read the mishap desciption on the kolkata xKmph page, how's he keeping?

JoE..

Follow Our Great Escapade

http://xkmph.com/ladakhonwheels/b

~ Speak less.. Ride More ~
~ Ride Hard.. Ride Safe ~
~ Wear a lid, before you speed ~
Avtar
xKmphian

Biker Rating 167

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 136 KMPH

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 03:39:50 PM »

@Joe: He is fine....he is lucky that nothing much happened. We saw him going off the bike and taking 5 spins on the road!!!  Shocked
His left wrist is injured. It will take him 2-3 weeks to recover. Sad

Joe Rocks
Offline Moderator

Biker Rating 732

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 09:39:59 PM »

Damn!!! was he jaywalking on bike  Huh Huh

JoE..

ramneek
Global Moderator

Biker Rating 1012

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 112 kms/hr

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 05:47:02 PM »

nice write up bro..

add the pics as well...

Life is full of downhill thrills and upwards climbs.. So just wear a helmet n enjoy the ride...
swastik.basu
Jr. xKmphian

Biker Rating 75

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 111kmph

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2012, 11:35:30 PM »

Pictures of the G2G

Ride Fast, but don't Ride Rough............& don't forget to RIDE HARD
ramneek
Global Moderator

Biker Rating 1012

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 112 kms/hr

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 12:16:03 AM »

now the log looks better...

thanks for the pics swastik...

Smiley

Life is full of downhill thrills and upwards climbs.. So just wear a helmet n enjoy the ride...
Joe Rocks
Offline Moderator

Biker Rating 732

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 01:30:51 PM »

Ulalaaaaaa!!!

JoE..

D_J
Truly xKmphian

Biker Rating 506

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 119 Kmph

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2012, 01:02:21 PM »

thankx fr de pix swastik.  It was pure fun- I remember !!

The Real Voyage Of Discovery Consists Not In Making New Landscapes , But In Having New Eyes !!!
jEEt (Jitaditya)
Jr. xKmphian

Biker Rating 67

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 139 Kmph on Duke 200

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 11:09:21 PM »

Nice Pics guys...!!! I surely missed out on this..... Let me know if you all are planning for something in resent times.... We all can catchup!! You will find my no in my profile .. just leave a sms or give a buzz!!

Check out my latest trip @ https://www.facebook.com/LadakhOnWheels
http://xkmph.com/discuss/index.php?topic=3759.0      

~Live Fee Ride Hard~
            ~Wear your Helmet and then Start~
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CATCH XKMPH ON :

xkmph.com

All Rights Reserved by xKmph.com ( a part of xKmph India )
xKmph.com is proudly powered by XKMPH INDIA