Username
Password

Siliguri Carnival
The Proposal Ride
Journey To MalGudi Days by Tanmoy Das

*ShoutBox

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Autumn ride to Bhutan and Sikkikm  (Read 6775 times)
santoshezTopic starter
Jr. xKmphian

Biker Rating 79

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 110
Referrals: 0

Mood:

Awards
« on: December 17, 2015, 06:58:39 PM »

Reading stories on xkmph.com about  Bhutan n Sikkim, was attracted me to travel this Himalayan  terrain and exploring its beauty since long time. Our  story started since 2014, when I met Anand Kumar, belongs to Buxar, Bihar and bearing the same DNA (Biker Keeda, I know u all aware about thisÖ) he excited to read story about my  successfully expedition to Muktinath, Nepal in 2013. I was also in search of travelling partner for the above terrain. After a little chit-chat about travelling on a bike, I disclosed plan about my next upcoming Himalayan ride.
Anand and his friend Ganesh who is the teacher by profession in Bihar Govt. both, had also shown their keen interest to participate in Autumn ride to Bhutan n Sikkim. After preparing, necessary details and day to day tour programme, I published the same on planning section of Xkmph website in Sepí2014. But, unfornunately, our programme had postponed due to some unavoidable circumstance occurred within Anandís  family. However, I had travelled to Daman, Nepal, less known place to solace my biker soul and waiting for next autumn season. Waiting period was long..long at about 12 months. I donít know, anybody could wait so long to achieve desire destination. However, it had passed and one day gd news received from Anand that, he is now ready to fulfilled our dream and requested to define our day to day log and mailing the same for necessary preparedness for this long bike journey. I also preparing for this long awaiting biking trip and managing leave for 18 days from my office. All paper works done, and we both are ready to hit the  highway on 2nd Oct 2015. Our third companion Mr Ganesh did nít joined us due to his detailment in Bihar AE 2015.
All upcoming days are likely to just a dreams come true. As per tour programme, Anand came to my home Patna on 01.10.15 in 01 day advance for last touching to preparedness. At evening, we  both went to the market as tool-kit for my bike and a good helmet to be bought for Anand. A new LS2 worth Rs.4000/- purchased. Now the day ends up we both were sleeping with open eyes.

Hope you all may enjoyed following snaps....

Ride hard with Fun & care
Need for Speed
Sr. xKmphian

Biker Rating 379

Live to Ride - Ride to Live

Max. Speed Attained(Kmph): 128 KMPH on Dazzler and 130+ on HD Super Low 883
Referrals: 3

Mood:

Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 07:33:42 PM »

Nice teaser santosh ji. Tell us full story. Nice photography.

Live to Ride - Ride to Live
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CATCH XKMPH ON :

xkmph.com

All Rights Reserved by xKmph.com ( a part of xKmph India )
xKmph.com is proudly powered by XKMPH INDIA